Product: This organic bread is dense, tasty and nutritious with a recipe made of a crunchy blend of brown flax seeds, sesame seeds and sunflower seeds, accompanied with malted wheat and malted barley flours.
At breakfast with honey it's perfect!
Producer: Our french producer seeks the best of the quality and authentic practices of the bakery and pastry making for the greatest satisfaction of its customers.
Unit weight : 280Gr
- Defrosting the bread approximately 0-10min at room temperature
- Pre-heat the oven at 230C for 10 min
- Place the frozen bread on a tray in the oven
- Bake for 10-15min at 190-200C
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down for 15mins
Stuff to consider: FROZEN, Cereals containing gluten, Possible traces of nuts, Possible traces of sesame seeds
Ingredients: WHEAT flour, water, RYE flour, brown flax seeds 4%, SESAME seeds 4%, sunflower seeds 4%, dehydrated devitalized RYE sourdough, toasted malted BARLEY flour, yeast, sel de Guérande, WHEAT gluten, flour treatment agent.
Allegation: Suitable for vegetarians, suitable for vegans, Organic product, High-fibre