Warehouse preparator APPLY NOW
Work Environnement – Company presentation
Maison Duffour came to life from Alix & Rodolphe’s imagery. For the French couple, food has always been a topic close to their hearts. Both being from families with numerous siblings and cousins, they have fond memories of long tables full of incredible homemade dishes. These moments left an everlasting impression on the French couple.
In late 2016, Maison Duffour started as an online gourmet food store with deliveries twice a week in Dubai. Less than 6 years later, Maison Duffour is open and delivers 7 days a week across the UAE, is also available for same-day deliveries on our website and through our partners’ apps. Since day 1, we have proposed to residents of the UAE great food at an affordable price in the comfort of their homes. We have now become an essential online food store in the UAE, delivering more than 12000 people’s homes in 2022 only. In March 2021, we opened our first shop in our warehouse, initially with our buy online, pick up in-store (BOPIS) system only. Since Q3 2021, our customers can purchase products directly in our shop. The company continued its expansion and recently developed a catering department to serve both corporates and individuals.
Our mission: Bring high-quality food, and provide excellent service through an impeccable experience.
Our values: Honesty, Promise to Customers, and Quality.
MAISON DUFFOUR in numbers:
- 18 employees with 7 nationalities
- 1000 products referenced on the website
- More than 30 suppliers
- Delivery 7 days a week throughout the UAE
We are seeking a dynamic warehouse preparator to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be handling orders and coordinating the daily operations within the warehouse. You ensure the smooth functioning of the warehouse and maintaining a high level of efficiency. This role requires a detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational skills.
Position: description, missions, and activities
Oversee and execute daily warehouse tasks, including receiving, storing, picking, packing, and products shipping.
- Maintain inventory accuracy by conducting regular cycle counts
- Coordinate with other departments, such as catering, marketing, and customer service, to ensure seamless order fulfillment and timely delivery
- Implement and enforce safety protocols to maintain a safe and secure working environment - Respect of HACCP rules and food safety
- Perform physical tasks, including lifting heavy items, as needed to support warehouse operations
- Ensure the warehouse is organized and in excellent condition at all times
- Proven experience (3+ years) in warehouse environment
- You are able to handle non-halal food
- You are available to work on shifts (evenings and weekends)
- You can work in a cold temperature-controlled environment for long periods of time
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities to prioritize tasks effectively
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on accuracy and quality control
- Familiarity with warehouse management systems and inventory management software
- Experience with data entry and analysis
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- A salary: AED 3,5000.00 to AED 4,000.00 per month depending on your previous experience (split in 60% basic salary and 40% housing allowance)
- A medical insurance
- 22 business days of paid leaves per year + public holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday (if it falls on a business day)
- A flight ticket back to your home country per year (capped to a maximum amount of 2500 AED)
- 25% discount off Maison Duffour products
- A career path with lots of growth possibilities