Breads made with simplicity, but with the usual Bridor demand for quality, characterised by classic shapes and consensual flavours, for everyday needs.
- Rye roll - 50Gr
- Plain flute roll - 70Gr
- Sesame seed diamond roll - 55Gr
- Plain diamond roll - 55 Gr
- Pre-heat the oven at 190C for 10 min
- Place the pastries on tray (with baking paper)
- Defrost for 15-20mins at room temperature
- Bake for 16-20min at 170C
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down for 10-15mins
Storage conditions : Store at -18°C or below before use. do not refreeze once thawed
Portion : 4 pieces
Stuff to consider : FROZEN, cereals containing gluten, milk, eggs, possible traces of nuts, possible traces of soya, possible traces of nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians, certified halal