Salmon Koulibiak (it can be spelled Coulibiac as well)
Maison Duffour's fresh salmon fillet is used in a Russian inspired dish called Koulibiac. The fresh fish taste is nicely balanced with the lemon, shallots,
* 2 puff pastries
* 6 eggs
* 1 lemon
* 500 GR fresh salmon fillet
Preparation 6/8 persons:
- Spread out the puff pastry in a pie dish.
- In a separate bowl, shed the salmon.
- Scramble the eggs with a fork in a bowl.
- Add the eggs to the salmon as well as the shallots that you have sliced thinly beforehead, the lemon juice, salt and pepper and the shredded parsley (quantities to your liking).
- Mix it with the salmon but make sure you do it softly.
- Add the mix in the puff pastry. Cover with the second puff pastry
- Put it in a hot oven for 20/25min or until the pastry is golden.
- Do a sauce on the side with the crème fraîche, lemon, dill or parsley.