An original recipe that combines pure-butter croissant dough with a traditional blend of Middle Eastern herbs and spices, sweet and scented. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, with the delicious scent of fresh butter and herbs.
- Pre-heat the oven at 190C for 10 min
- Place the pastries on tray (with baking paper)
- Defrost for 15-20mins at room temperature
- Bake for 16-20min at 170C
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down for 10-15mins
Storage conditions : Store at -18°C or below before use.
Unit weight : 6 x 35gr
Stuff to consider : Frozen, cereals containing gluten, milk, eggs, possible traces of nuts, possible traces of soya.