An irresistible recipe for pure-butter croissant dough, with the sweet taste of confectioner’s custard and chocolate chips. A selection of exceptional Viennese pastries. Recipes made exclusively with pure butter, with gentle and steady dough lamination and long proving times for a puff pastry of exceptional quality in terms of both texture and flavor, and a wealth of natural aromas. A unique experience which combines all the senses: a lovely golden color, delicate crispiness, a characteristically firm texture and a final, unique caramel butter note.
- Pre-heat the oven at 190C for 10 min
- Place the pastries on tray (with baking paper)
- Defrost for 15-20mins at room temperature
- Bake for 16-20min at 170C
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down for 10-15mins
Storage conditions : Store at -18°C or below before use.
Unit weight : 4 x 90Gr
Stuff to consider : Frozen, cereals containing gluten, milk, eggs, possible traces of nuts, possible traces of soya.