The product: Supported by a more or less salty note, its fruity taste and floral flavors vary according to the combined action of the ferments and the morge (which are used to rub the cheese during its maturation). Aged 12 months.
- The producer: Right, we made an exception! This Gruyère is actually produced initially in the canton of Fribourg, in western Switzerland. But matured by a French cheese-maker in Haute-Savoie. Fromagerie Bouchet is specialised in the production of Alpine cheeses since 1955.
- Region: Canton of Fribourg, Switzerland - Mont Salève, France
- Portion Size: 150Gr
- Family: Hard, natural rind
- Aroma: Floral and fruity notes – Silky texture
- Stuff to Consider (allergen, type of milk, etc.): Unpasteurised cow’s milk
- Tip: Keep stored at +4° C – Take it out an hour before tasting