Customer service administrative assistant APPLY NOW
WORK ENVIRONMENT – COMPANY PRESENTATION
Maison Duffour came to life from Alix & Rodolphe’s imagery. Food has always been a topic close to their hearts for the French couple. Both being from families with numerous siblings and cousins, they have fond memories of long tables full of incredible homemade dishes. These moments left an everlasting impression on the French couple.
In late 2016, Maison Duffour started as an online gourmet food store with deliveries twice a week in Dubai. Less than 6 years later, Maison Duffour is open and delivers 7 days a week across the UAE, is also available for same-day deliveries on our website and through our partners’ apps. Since day 1, we have proposed great food to residents of the UAE at an affordable price in the comfort of their homes. We have now become an essential online food store in the UAE, delivering more than 12000 people’s homes in 2022 only. In March 2021, we opened our first shop in our warehouse, initially with our buy online, pick up in-store (BOPIS) system only. Since 2021, our customers can purchase products directly in our shop. The company continued its expansion and recently developed a catering department to serve both corporates and individuals.
Our mission is to bring high-quality food and provide excellent service through an impeccable experience.
Our values: Honesty, Promise to Customers, and Quality.
MAISON DUFFOUR in numbers:
- 15 employees with 7 nationalities
- 1000 products referenced on the website
- More than 30 suppliers
- Delivery 7 days a week throughout the UAE
We are seeking a dynamic, energetic Customer service administrative assistant to join our growing organization. In this position, you will play a key role in providing stellar customer service experience on a daily basis, alongside performing administrative tasks as required. You must be organized, detail-oriented, and knowledgeable of our products with an engaging, upbeat personality.
Missions (non-exhaustive list):
- Respond to client’s requests and complaints via phone or email within Maison Duffour’s SLA.
- Sort, consolidate and distribute incoming mail items and other documents in an organized and timely manner.
- Call the clients if there are any missing items or anything wrong with their order or delivery.
- Maximize sales through product recommendations.
- Organize WhatsApps and calls to push products.
- Welcome walk-ins at our Shop.
- Report on customer complaints under the supervision of the operations manager.
- Collect and gather new customer reviews.
- Maintain main phone contact lists and WhatsApp in order.
- Be able to take a simple sales briefing and answer basic quotes requests.
- Develop and maintain an efficient filing system and ensure logs or standard reports are as per requirements. Ensure information is accurate and up to date.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers, with logs of daily activity.
- Receive cash, prepare daily reports on the same, and highlight discrepancies where the case.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Support supervisory staff in billing and account reconciliation where required by creating the list of payables for the management and sales team and sending SOA for B2B clients and following up on the payments
- Prepare and submit applications, government forms, permit requests, etc. for employees.
- Apply for official documents such as Trade License, group insurance, etc. in a timely manner.
- Organize the operations team's monthly schedule under the supervision of the operations manager.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Complete timekeeping activities such as input of sick, absence, leave, and overtime to ensure accurate records are maintained. Assist in compiling routine management reports. Recommend improvements to process/procedure to seniors.
- Act as the company's PRO when needed.
- Act as the main contact point for any office-related inquiry.
- Organize regular team get-togethers.
- Maintain department records for timekeeping and highlight attendance trends or issues to management.
- Prepare documents for distribution to internal and external departments as per department requirements. This includes photocopying, collating, scanning, laminating, binding etc.
- Wherever required by role, update information systems and prepare routine reports.
- Ensure hardware assets are in working order (photocopier, telephones, internet, laptops etc.).
The job will be the perfect match if:
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant or in Customer Service is needed
- Having worked in an eCommerce company is a strong plus
- You are available to work on shifts (evenings and weekends)
- You love food, are curious about trying new things
- Computer literate and comfortable using POS systems
- You have strong interpersonal skills which will allow you to integrate easily into an existing multinational team and guarantee a relationship of trust with your customers, colleagues, and management
- You must have commercial awareness and excellent interaction skills with the customers and suppliers
- You are able to appropriate and convey the image and values of the company
- You are committed and passionate
- Your energy ensures you maintain a high-performance
- You take the initiative when needed and are capable of working on your own as well as in a team
- You perform well in a dynamic environment
- 5.5 working days per week (1 week with 2 days off, the following one with 1 day off)
- 9 hours per day including 1h for a lunch break
- Rotation of weekly days off, communicated in advance by management, but subject to possible changes depending on the activity and unforeseen circumstances
Salary and benefits:
- Monthly salary of AED 3,500.00 - AED 4,500.00 (Basic 60%, Housing 40%) depending on your experience
- Medical Insurance
- 22 business days of paid leaves per year + public holidays
- Phone allowance: you will be provided with a telephone line and a monthly plan as per business requirements
- 1 day off for your birthday (if it falls on a business day)
- A flight ticket back to your home country per worked year (capped to a maximum amount of 2500 AED)
- Employee discount on Maison Duffour products
- A career path with lots of growth possibilities (potential vertical or horizontal growth)