Product: It's the perfect kit to enjoy and save time! With only 4 ingredients and 10 minutes of preparation you can cook a delicious tomato and black olive tapenade pie.
With a salad and a dash of olive oil it's a pure delight!
- 1 x Puff Pastry Croustipate (frozen), France
- 500Gr of Organic Tomatoes, UAE
- 120Gr of Black Tapenade Pipaillon, Belgium
- 1 x Greek Feta Lemnou PDO, Beillevaire,
- Step 1: Preheat your oven to 220°C
- Step 2: Place the puff pastry in your pie dish, prick it with a fork and cover it with our Black Tapenade. Put it in the fridge.
- Step 3: Cut the tomatoes into thin slices. Salt the tomatoes to let them drain.
- Step 4: Cut the feta cheese into cubes.
- Step 5: A few minutes before the oven is hot, take the puff pastry out of the fridge and cover it with feta cheese.
- Step 6: Quickly rinse the tomatoes, squeeze them between your hands to extract all the liquid you can, and place them on the dough.
- Step 7: Season with pepper and Herbes de Provence (optional).
- Step 8: Bake for 25 minutes.
Portion: 4 persons