The perfect recipe to share with your friends
This raclette kit contains:
- Raw milk, sliced raclette cheese from Haut-Livradois (Auvergne region)
- An assortment of French pork cooked ham, 9-months aged IGP Savoie dry ham and Rosette de Lyon
- Organic locally-grown potatoes
What do you need at home?
A electric cheese melter machine or a pan, a stove, some salt
Origin: Cheese and cold-cuts from FRANCE, organic potatoes from U.A.E.
Weight: Portion per head is 200Gr of cheese, 100Gr of cold-cuts and 400Gr of potatoes
Stuff to consider: Non-halal cold-cuts, unpasteurised raw milk cheese, lactose
How to prepare:
1. Clean your potatoes before placing it in a large stove of cold water with a teaspoon of sea salt, bring to boil. Leave it at medium heat for approx. 20 minutes,
2. Heat your machine or your pan, place the cheese on it and get it melted as per your preference,
3. Serve the cheese on a potato, together with cold-cuts.