The perfect recipe to share with your friends
This raclette kit contains:
- Raw milk, sliced raclette cheese from Haut-Livradois (Auvergne region)
- An assortment of French pork cooked ham, 9-months aged IGP Savoie dry ham and Rosette de Lyon
- Organic locally-grown potatoes
What do you need at home?
An electric cheese melter machine or a pan, a stove, some salt
Origin: Cheese and cold-cuts from FRANCE, organic potatoes from U.A.E.
Weight: Portion per head is 200Gr of cheese, 100Gr of cold-cuts and 400Gr of potatoes
Stuff to consider: Non-halal cold-cuts, unpasteurised raw milk cheese, lactose
How to prepare:
1. Clean your potatoes before placing it in a large stove of cold water with a teaspoon of sea salt, bring to boil. Leave it at medium heat for approx. 30 minutes (or until you can plant a knife easily in the potatoes),
2. Heat your machine or your pan, place the cheese on it and get it melted as per your preference,
3. Serve the cheese on a potato, together with cold-cuts.