Product: Look at these pretty rainbow chicken pelmeni... So tasty! A quintessential Russian comfort food, pelmeni are meat dumplings traditionally filled with ground beef, chicken and sometimes lamb. They are then served with red wine vinegar, black pepper, and melted butter. The word pelmeni describes the ear-shaped appearance of these dumplings.
Ingredients: Fresh chicken, wheat flour, drinking water, eggs, fresh beetroot, fresh spinach, shredded onions, turmeric powder, sunflower oil, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder
Storage conditions: Store at -18°C or below before use.
Portion size: 500Gr
- BOIL - approx. 5-7 minutes - COOK FROM FROZEN
- Add frozen dumplings to a large saucepan of boiling water & stir.
- Bring to a rapid boil. Continue cooking for 5-7minutes until tender and cooked.
- Drain and serve immediately.
- STEAM - approx. 15-20 minutes - COOK FROM FROZEN
- Place frozen dumplings into a lightly oiled steamer and cover.
- Steam over boiling water for 15-20 minutes until tender and cooked.
- Stand for 1 minute before serving.
Origin: Produced in the UAE
Stuff to consider: Contains wheat and eggs, delivered frozen