Product: These raisin Danish or Pain aux raisin use the classic Danish pastry dough filled with pastry cream and raisins. The laminated dough results in a rich, buttery, tender yet flaky pastry.
It's a delicious pastry to eat with tea or coffee.
- Pre-heat the oven at 190C for 10 min
- Place the pastries on tray (with baking paper)
- Defrost for 15-20mins at room temperature
- Bake for 19-20min at 170C
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down for 10-15mins
Storage conditions : Store at -18°C or below before use.
Ingredients: Wheat flour, water, butter, raisins, sugar, eggs, yeast, modified starch, whole milk powder, salt, powdered whey, wheat gluten, skimmed milk powder,
stabilizers, enzymes, fruit and plant extract, flour treatment, agent, natural flavoring
Unit weight : 2 x 110 Gr
Stuff to consider : FROZEN, cereals containing gluten, milk, eggs, possible traces of nuts, possible traces of soya.