Product: This assortment will please you for its rich flavors and its artisanal production. Rich in grains, cereals and olives.
Perfect for giving your guests a choice during a gourmet dinner.
- Plain finedor 45Gr
- Seeds and cereal rolls 45Gr
- Green olives triangular rolls 45Gr
Producer: Our french producer seeks the best of the quality and authentic practices of the bakery and pastry making for the greatest satisfaction of its customers.
- Defrosting the bread approximately 0-10 min at room temperature
- Pre-heat the oven at 230C for 10 min
- Place the pastries on tray (with baking paper)
- Bake for 7-9min at 190-200C
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down for 15mins
Storage conditions : Store at -18°C or below before use. do not refreeze once thawed
- Plain finedor: WHEAT flour, water, salt, yeast, WHEAT gluten, deactivated yeast, WHEAT germ flakes 0.2%, malted WHEAT flour.
- Green olives triangular rolls: WHEAT flour, water, green olives 9%, olive oil 3%, salt, WHEAT gluten, yeast, acidity regulator, malted WHEAT flour.
- Cereal rolls: WHEAT flour, water, sourdough, SESAME seeds 3%, brown flax seeds 2%, malted WHEAT flakes 2%, salt, WHEAT germ flakes 0.5%, WHEAT gluten, yeast, deactivated yeast, malted WHEAT flour.
Unit weight : 3 x 45 Gr
Stuff to consider : FROZEN, cereals containing gluten, milk, eggs, possible traces of nuts, possible traces of soya, possible traces of nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians, certified halal