Product: Discover our gourmet Pierogi Sauerkraut with Mushrooms... a pure delight!
Pronounced ‘puh-row-gee’ this dish has multiple spellings including pierogie, perogie, or perogy. Any way you spell it, pierogi are one of Poland’s greatest dishes, and an eastern European favorite.
Simply made by filling a flour-based dough with a variety of sweet or savory fillings like blueberries, cottage cheese or even sauerkraut. They are boiled in water until they float and then pan-fried until golden brown.
Ingredients: Wheat flour, homemade sauerkraut, button mushrooms, drinking water, eggs, sunflower oil, shredded onions, sea salt, black pepper
Storage conditions: Store at -18°C or below before use.
Portion size: 500Gr
- BOIL - approx. 5-7 minutes - COOK FROM FROZEN
- Add frozen dumplings to a large saucepan of boiling water & stir.
- Bring to a rapid boil. Continue cooking for 5-7minutes until tender and cooked.
- Drain and serve immediately.
- STEAM - approx. 20-25 minutes - COOK FROM FROZEN
- Place frozen dumplings into a lightly oiled steamer and cover.
- Steam over boiling water for 20-25 minutes until tender and cooked.
- Stand for 1 minute before serving.
Origin: Produced in the UAE
Stuff to consider: Contains wheat and eggs, delivered frozen