Maison Duffour x The Tasting Class collaboration
Wine & Gourmet food lovers, this one is for you. Perfect for entertaining at home or having friends over for a nice meal, we've partnered with The Tasting Class to select the wine pairings to match our delicious products.
Purchase the food on Maison Duffour and purchase the Holiday Cheers wines for any group directly from here!
Maison Duffour delivers the food where you want!
The food selection to pair with the wines (for 4 pax):
- French raclette cheese sliced (pasteurized), 800gr
An assortment of French pork cooked ham, 9-months aged IGP Savoie dry ham and Rosette de Lyon, 400gr
- Organic potatoes, 1.6kg
- French duck foie gras, 180gr
- Gingerbread, 450gr
- Swiss dark chocolate, 4 different bars
- Mix of nuts, 200gr
- Delivered in a hamper box with a ribbon :)
Instructions for the raclette:
1. Clean your potatoes before placing it in a large stove of cold water with a teaspoon of sea salt, bring to boil. Leave it at medium heat for approx. 30 minutes (or until you can plant a knife easily in the potatoes),
2. Heat your machine or your pan, place the cheese on it and get it melted as per your preference,
3. Serve the cheese on a potato, together with cold-cuts.
Tips for the foie gras:
Enjoy it sliced (don't spread it) on gingerbread with a pinch fleur de sel and crushed black pepper.
Stuff to consider: cow milk, lactose, nuts, non halal cold cuts, halal foie gras
What you get when you purchase the Holiday Cheers box with Tasting Class:
- Marchesi Antinori, Cuvée Royale, Tenuta Montenisa Franciacorta, Italy, to toast the occasion, and it pairs great with oysters and foie gras
- Domaine Trimbach Riesling, Alsace, France, to pair with raclette, gammon, pigs-in-a-blanket or foie gras
- Louis Jadot, Château des Jacques, Fleurie, France to pair with white meat turkey and charcuterie
- Kenwood Zinfandel. San Joaquin County, California, USA. to pair with dark chocolate and dried fruits
- De Bortoli, La Boheme ‘Act Three’, Pinot Gris, Yarra Valley, Australia to pair with the sweet root vegetables
- M. Chapoutier, Terra Vinyas, Bila-Haut, Banyuls, France. To pair with a cheese board, or Christmas spices sweets and gingerbread
Cheers to the Festive Season!