Product: A ciabatta bread with olive oil, soft and flavourful, an ideal format for sandwiches and for the Apero!
Producer: Our french producer seeks the best of the quality and authentic practices of the bakery and pastry making for the greatest satisfaction of its customers.
Storage conditions : Store at -18°C or below before use.
Unit weight : 2 pieces of 140 Gr
- Defrosting the bread approximately 0-10 min at room temperature
- Pre-heat the oven at 230C for 10 min
- Place the frozen bread on a tray in the oven
- Bake for 10-12min at 180C
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down for 10-15 mins
Stuff to consider : Frozen, cereals containing gluten, possible traces of nuts, possible traces of sesame seeds
Ingredients: Wheat flour, water, olive oil, salt, yeast, wheat gluten, malted wheat flour.
Allegation: Suitable for vegetarians, suitable for vegans, halal certified