Product: Taste these delicious and traditional chicken pelmeni.
Pelmeni are meat dumplings originating from Siberia, Russia. They have become so popular and served in most European homes and restaurants.
The dough is filled with seasoned ground meat and boiled, then tossed in butter and served with sour cream or vinegar.
Ingredients: Chicken, wheat flour, drinking water, eggs, shredded onions, sunflower oil, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder
Storage conditions: Store at -18°C or below before use.
Portion size: 500Gr
- BOIL - approx. 5-7 minutes - COOK FROM FROZEN
- Add frozen dumplings to a large saucepan of boiling water & stir.
- Bring to a rapid boil. Continue cooking for 5-7minutes until tender and cooked.
- Drain and serve immediately.
- STEAM - approx. 15-20 minutes - COOK FROM FROZEN
- Place frozen dumplings into a lightly oiled steamer and cover.
- Steam over boiling water for 15-20 minutes until tender and cooked.
- Stand for 1 minute before serving.
- PAN-FRY - approx. 25 minutes - COOK FROM FROZEN
- Heat 1-2 tablespoon of oil of your choice in a non-stick frying pan.
- Place the frozen dumplings in the pan and continue cooking until the dumpling bases are golden. Serve immediately.
Origin: Produced in the UAE
Stuff to consider: Contains wheat and eggs, delivered frozen