Product: What is Pelmeni? Pelmeni are savory stuffed pouches that originated in Siberia and have been a staple of Eastern European cuisine for generations.
This recipe is with beef and it's a pure delight! Pelmeni can be served as a meal all on their own or as an appetizer dish before a traditional Russian meal. They are delicious eaten plain or topped with raw cream, melted butter, and fresh dill.
Ingredients: Full fat beef, wheat flour, drinking water, eggs, shredded onions, sunflower oil, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder
Storage conditions: Store at -18°C or below before use.
Portion size: 500Gr
- BOIL - approx. 5-7 minutes - COOK FROM FROZEN
- Add frozen dumplings to a large saucepan of boiling water & stir.
- Bring to a rapid boil. Continue cooking for 5-7minutes until tender and cooked.
- Drain and serve immediately.
- STEAM - approx. 15-20 minutes - COOK FROM FROZEN
- Place frozen dumplings into a lightly oiled steamer and cover.
- Steam over boiling water for 15-20 minutes until tender and cooked.
- Stand for 1 minute before serving.
- PAN-FRY - approx. 25 minutes - COOK FROM FROZEN
- Heat 1-2 tablespoon of oil of your choice in a non-stick frying pan.
- Place the frozen dumplings in the pan and continue cooking until the dumpling bases are golden. Serve immediately.
Origin: Produced in the UAE
Stuff to consider: Contains wheat and eggs, delivered frozen