Product: This apple turnover has a unique taste, both sweet and sour. A classic Viennese pastry that's sure to delight the taste buds. These delicious Viennese pastries are made with a butter-rich recipe for a meltingly soft texture and an intense taste.
Producer: Our French producer seeks the best of the quality and authentic practices of the bakery and pastry making for the greatest satisfaction of its customers.
- Pre-heat the oven at 190C for 10 min
- Place the pastries on tray (with baking paper)
- Defrost for 15-20mins at room temperature
- Bake for 16-20min at 170C
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down for 10-15mins
Storage conditions : Store at -18°C or below before use.
Ingredients: Apple compote 38% (apple puree, sugar), WHEAT flour, BUTTER 17%, Water, Salt, EGGS. Contains: eggs, gluten, dairy products.
Unit weight : 2 x 105 Gr
Stuff to consider : FROZEN, cereals containing gluten, milk, eggs, possible traces of nuts, possible traces of soya, possible traces of sesame seeds.
Suitable for vegetarians, halal certified