Social Media and Communication internship APPLY NOW
WORK ENVIRONNEMENT – COMPANY PRESENTATION
Maison Duffour came to life from Alix & Rodolphe’s imagery. For the French couple, food has always been a topic close to their hearts. Both being from families with numerous siblings and cousins, they have fond memories of long tables full of incredible homemade dishes. These moments left an everlasting impression on the French couple.
In late 2016, Maison Duffour started as an online gourmet food store with deliveries twice a week in Dubai. Less than 6 years later, Maison Duffour is open and delivers 7 days a week across the UAE, is also available for same-day deliveries on our website and through our partners’ apps. Since day 1, we have proposed to residents of the UAE great food at an affordable price in the comfort of their homes. We have now become an essential online food store in the UAE, delivering more than 12000 people’s homes in 2022 only. In March 2021, we opened our first shop in our warehouse, initially with our buy online, pick up in-store (BOPIS) system only. Since Q3 2021, our customers can purchase products directly in our shop. The company continued its expansion and recently developed a catering department to serve both corporates and individuals.
Our mission: Bring high-quality food, and providing excellent service through an impeccable experience.
Our values: Honesty, Promise to Customers, and Quality.
MAISON DUFFOUR in numbers:
- 15 employees with 5 nationalities
- 1000 products referenced on the website
- More than 30 suppliers
- Delivery 7 days a week throughout the UAE
We are seeking a dynamic, energetic Social Media and Communication intern to join our growing organization. In this position, you will play a key role in supporting Maison Duffour's Communication and Social Media's strategy. You must be organized, detail-oriented, and knowledgeable of our products with an engaging, upbeat personality.
POSITION: DESCRIPTION, MISSIONS, AND ACTIVITIES
- Create actionable plans to increase followers and engagement on social media platforms like Instagram and Tiktok.
- Create content (reels, blog post, NL, photoshoot, team interview...)
- Support to create an emailing strategy
- Support to manage our customer loyalty program
- Support for influencer and public relations campaigns
- E-commerce support by updating our website and our product sheets.
- Support for analyzing the performance of social media and our website.
- Well-spoken and written English skills (this is a must)
- Experience in content and social media management
- Copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Quick Learner and Efficient
- High sense of urgency
- Able to work well under pressure
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Salary: AED 1000 to AED 2000 per month depending on your previous experience
- Phone allowance: you will be provided with a telephone line and a monthly plan as per business requirements
- 1 day off for your birthday (if it falls on a business day)
- 25% discount off Maison Duffour products
- A hands-on position with lot of learning and concrete missions
- You will need to live in Dubai. Please confirm your location in the UAE.
- Are you still studying, or graduated? Please give us details.
- What is your visa status? (Spouses, residency, visit,.. etc)
- Do you have any English certifications? If yes give us details.
- Do you have previous experience in social media and content marketing creation? Please specify
- This is a full-time internship, can you commit to attending in the office 5 days/week?