Product: A gourmet shortcrust pastry made with French flour in a 230g unit format. A crunchy recipe ideal for tasty preparations.
For delicious sweet and savoury pies, baking paper included.
Weight: 230 Gr (8.2 ounces) - 28 cm diameter, round shaped
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator 5 minutes before use.
- Unroll the dough with its baking paper and place it in the mould.
- Trim off the excess paper
- Prick the bottom with a fork and garnish to taste.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 200°C (TH.6/7).
- The baking time may vary depending on the filling used.
Producer: Croustipate is a French brand for different products based on ready-made dough, such as pizza kits and pastries.
Ingredients: Wheat flour, water, palm fat, rapeseed oil, sugar, salt, concentrated lemon juice, preservatives
Stuff to consider: May contain traces of milk and gluten