Product: A gourmet puff pastry made from French flour available in a single unit format. A crispy and airy puff pastry for tasty preparations.
For delicious sweet and savoury pies, baking paper included.
Weight: 230 Gr (8.2 ounces) - 28 cm diameter, round shaped
Producer: Croustipate is a French brand for different products based on ready-made dough, such as pizza kits and pastries.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (Th.6) for about 10 minutes.
- Unroll the pastry in your mould with its baking sheet. If you are not using the baking sheet, don't forget to grease or lightly flour your tin.
- Prick the pastry with a fork.
- Fill your pastry with the recipe of your choice (savoury or sweet).
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 180°C (Th.6).
Ingredients: Wheat flour, water, palm fat, rapeseed oil, sugar, salt, concentrated lemon juice, preservatives
Stuff to consider: May contain traces of milk and gluten