A generous and creamy filling made up of onion and Emmental béchamel sauce and a white quinoa and nigella seed topping.
- Pre-heat the oven at 190C for 10 min
- Place the pastries on tray (with baking paper)
- Defrost for 15-20mins at room temperature
- Bake for 16-20min at 170C
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down for 10-15mins
Storage conditions : Store at -18°C or below before use.
Unit weight : 4 x 90Gr
Stuff to consider : Frozen, cereals containing gluten, milk, eggs, possible traces of nuts, possible traces of soya.